Monday, October 28, 2013

Product Testing



Want to try free products? Companies need your opinions about new products.
 
Tuluna - They often send shampoo or other soaps for testing and review.  Surveys are quick it does take a lot of points to cash out but there are usually several survey invites per day so it goes by faster than you'd expect!
 
Bzzagent invites you to try free full-size products and give your feedback.  Over the years I've tested many items. A $250 Dymo printer, KRE O toys, Wine, Chocolates, Soups, Hasbro Toys, assorted soaps, lots of frozen foods from my local supermarket, Pies, Diapers, etc.   Most items are smaller, my most recent product is Keurig K-Cups.
 
Another site I've heard great things about is Smiley360.  I haven't had an opportunity to test anything for them yet but I'm waiting to see if I qualify for a product right now.
 
Check out these links for:  List of my most Trusted Survey Sites and 
List of my most Trusted Paid to click Sites




No comments:

Post a Comment